Thursday, May 06, 2004

I found this written in my notebk while clearing my desk...

7th Jan 2003 15:27:29
The fragrance pure doth pass this way
but once a thousand year
The sound of heart may soon depart
and ne'er be found by fear
Vegabonds who lose their way,
shall lose it yet again.
And something die to dance.
and so shall dance in vain.
So touch the key and take the ring,
but all must understand,
that if heart but hesitate,
the dog shall bite thy hand.


The 1 pdctive thing i did today was to clear up the mess in my rm and sort out the stuff on my desk. Yay.. now i can see a portion of the table top!
I watched Vanhelsing also. wooweee... gd action packed movie. Even my father who tends to sleep thru movies said there was no opportunity for tt. I gif it 2 thumbs and a pinkie up. =)

To do: to wake up early tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home