Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Spirit Wings
Some birds live in cages, they neva learn to fly
And like those birds i'd neva found my wings.
But Lord your love released me, so i can see the sky
And now my heart rejoices as i sing...

Refrain:
Spirit wings, you lift me over all the earthbound things
and like a bird my heart is flying free..
I'm soaring on the song, your spirit brings
Oh Lord of all (oh Lord of all)
you let me see (you let me see)
the vision of (the vision of)
your majesty (your majesty)
You lift me up, N carried me on your spirit wings.

When i'm feeling lonely, I just look up to u
And soon my heart be soaring high above
Everything is clearer from your pt of view
Lifted up on spirit wings of love...

(Refrain)

One of my fav hymns. Came out of nowhere, been so long since i last sang it.

U were always on my mind, u were always on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home