Sunday, April 25, 2004

Jk mentioned 'spirit wings' today, said she'd b reminded of me when she hears it. How queer is tt.
Went all the way down to wrk today to find tt it wasn't my shift. Yay! byebye. Went home to get CO file n headed for CO. Yes yes, i'm blur. Rohaya told me to 'just wrk la', dun want, i'd rather not. =P Met 'savage' on the bus, muahaha... so happy to see her. I like coincidental meetings, feels as though u're fated to meet.
Prac was as usual. Love me jnrs muaahha... Though they made me wait till 5 to haf lunch -_-. Got invited to join LOTS (left-on-the-shelf) club. erm ok... Heard they're gonna print a t-shirt. sounds nice.
Met dot n jamie for ITE talentime at SP. The place looks grand but the sound system reallie sucks. The hosts were bleah. The crowd was worse. Kept shouting, n gesticulating, according to jamie, 'I love u' hand signals. u noe the mat rocker style? Tried them out meself. cool sia, jus tt I look damn ridiculous. Got blasted wif bands playing might i say trashy stuff even the guest performers 'Pug Jelly' (wad kinda jelly is tt?!?!) weren't tt swell, 2 grp of singers tt go horribly out of tune, key, rhythm, beat... I tried to figure out the lyrics of raps and all i hear is 'yolomofushakalaka uh huh uhhuh'. But it wasn't all bad, some of the singers were great n the dance choreography was great. ah well..........................................
hurry hurry, says he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home