Monday, April 05, 2004

I miss having tt someone to ask me abt wrk everyday. No matter how trivial i could just blab abt it n i wouldn't run out of things to blab abt. I'd feel like a child sharing an interesting incident wif his playmate "u noe today my tcher gave me a sticker cos i did my hw." It's just different for someone else to ask me abt wrk i would just reply "It was fine, thank u." Hmm... I gotta get used to a person b4 i start to talk.

Talking is one thing, talking abt stuff tts close to the heart is another. But i guess wads close to the heart is a matter of perspective. Talking abt my day n my frens might seems like trivial boring shit but it matters to me. I believe the little things in life, the little events tt pple bring up tell alot abt a person. Everyday there's bound to b something interesting tt happens or something tt crosses my mind n sharing wif someone b4 it slips my mind beats writing it down/typing it here. kinda like sharing ur life.

The thing is, gotta b careful wif conversations. It's meant to b a 2 way thing, so if i find tt if it's only 'one-way traffic' den there's gotta b a problem somewhere. Dun wanna keep talking n talking n find out tt the person is not interested to begin wif in the first place. It's unfair to the person who's taking it n it's a waste of my effort. I dun want someone to patronise me n i dun want to patronise. It's exhausting. To find tt someone wif the so called same 'wavelength', someone who understands y i find particular incidents worth mentioning, to find tt someone i can share wif is difficult.
Everyone wants to b heard. No one wants to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home