Sunday, April 04, 2004

hm hm. packed day. I dun schedule too many activities in a day the most 2. But today had 4, but in the end decided cancelled one, the most impt one. =( By activities i would refer to the grp of pple i'm wif, if the grp of pple change means it's another activity. So today was wrk, movies, band concert.

Got teased by colleagues at wrk. Everytime i get teased i wouldn't b able to come up wif a gd come back line, it's like the mind just goes blank. Smile, afterall i provide some form of entertainment. Shld wrk on tt.
Watched 'twisted' at j8. ok. All i can say is there's a twist at the end but i already anticipated the twist so no fun. Doesn't help if some parts of the movie do not fit n deserve the snip. Did i just rhyme? Being chauffered ard is gd. Which reminds me, my father's been bugging me wif the "when r u gonna learn driving?" qns again, only now it's changed to "when r u gonna quit ur job?" cos i've been telling him, wrking no time for broom broom lessons.

Band concert was ok. Ij tp band so-so la. Rather I was impressed by the 2 girls frm their choir who guest performed. they did a beautiful rendition of 'When you believe' by mariah carey n whitney housten. Melodic i tell u. One of them sang 'Wishes do come true' for the encore piece. nice. I would consider going for their choir concert if they haf one. heh.

All throughout the concert had a nice storyteller who kindly provided me wif band info whether i want it or not. "My band this this this, my band tt tt tt, last time we played this this this, my solo part tt tt tt." In some ways yes.. it's nice to haf someone to provide me- co girl, wif info abt a concert band in general. But i'd rather not haf grandmother stories especially if i've heard most of them b4. Y issit tt i always get to hear repeated ah pek, ah gong stories frm pple. Issit veri hard to tell tt i'm not interested. I think it shows on my face, my replies r reduced to "oh, ya, ok, ic" n den it just becomes faint smiles. For the sake of being polite i grin n bear it n den it goes on n on n on. Maybe i shld just change the topic at any available opportunity. Is tt too subtle? Maybe i shld interrupt n just go *yawn* "so boring. Next." so rude. I've enuff of being patronising.

"...the things we do for 'love'..."
Show interest in stuff tt u dun normally like...
Try to understand...
Learn how to ride a bike...
Stay up late...
Wake up early...
Wait for appearance. ..
Wait for calls...
Wait for sms...
willingly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home