Friday, April 16, 2004

As predicted i didn't make use of the day. Last min work again. I've no time to do ample preperation so i guess this is it. Time to sleep.
Today i realise tt i get agitated n worried over minute challenges. N once i allow frustration to get to me i'd snap at anyone who tries to come near although it's times like this when i need support the most. But i think i can handle it. I can handle it. I can handle it. I'll just say a few more times n it'll b fine. Sometimes i step out n i find tt there's nth to b worried abt it's simple. Just gotta get it over n done wif dun consider so much. Haf a lil faith in my abilities n try my luck. I'm not tt unlucky rite? rite? ok wrong.
Hem Hem ho ho. I can't provide assurance n comfort cos I dun want to gif promises tt i might break. I know they're needed n they're easy words to say but i'll always myself frm saying them. I would haf meant every word of it. Yet, if things dun turn out they way u're told, it's sad to think tt wads been said to u were just words to make u feel better probably hold no value. It's painful to believe in a fallacy.

Not today. Just me n the tv. Someone did try to brighten the day. I'm sorry, it's unfair to u. U'll get overlooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home