Tuesday, March 30, 2004

today was busy busy busy. Noticed i haven't said anything abt wrk here 'cept abt the first day of wrk. Don't wanna gif the sch a chance to sue me for blabberin confidential info though i haven't sign any confidentiality clauses like those i did over at C*F (hehe this one also betta not reveal though most of u shld know) Oh for those of u who duno, i'm not a relief tcher, i'm a clerk now. a type type type, hello hello hello, file file file, sort sort sort, run here run there clerk. Sch clerks r amazing. Seriously, they do EVERYTHING. They're nurses, telephone operators, nannies, secretaries, CSOs all rolled into one. I salute them all. *salutes* =P

I was sent the the lib in the mornin cos sharon didn't come. Ho ho ho so fun to b a librarian. I especially enjoy scanning the books (who doesn't rite?), I love the way it goes *deeet*. =P But if i'm gonna b stuck there the whole day i'm gonna b veri bored. Sure there's a whole lotta bks out there but there's no one to talk to. erm ok i dun talk alot so let's change tt to, there'll b no human presence. It will b lonely... oh so lonely... I finished a chi comic bk while i was there can't wait to read more. muahaha. I think i'm getting the hang of life there, afterall i've lasted 1mth plus liao. reasonable pay, distance short, pple nice. wad more can i ask for? more free time perhaps? agl so fussy! more like plain lazy. The kids r quite cute, if only some of them would quit calling me 'auntie'. Guess it's acceptable la, for the P1s i'll b 12 yrs older than them. Tts a full 1 zodiac cycle. So they're cows like me. Moo...
I can recognise n name some of the tchers liao. Today was very surprised tt one tcher called me by name cos i couldn't remember hers. Gotta check tt one up. Now i've got to sort out the Miss n the Mrs, veri hard to remember who belongs to which. hm hm.

Tmr's gonna b a gd day. =) Off day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home