Friday, March 26, 2004

I've choosen. *grins* Finally, after takin a day off frm wrk i've done all the necessary. I'll try not to change it. I'm still nt steadfast in my decision, i admit i'm fickle.

I dun feel like sleeping though i'm tired. I wanna keep awake cos when i open my eyes another day will pass me by. Another day i've wasted when i could haf done something fruitful. Wad is fruitful? Is this some 'early-life crisis'? I wanna quit my job n do something i reallie like. Even if tt means sitting ard the hse. I wanna do something... I haf to find tt something. Something tts fulfilling, something tt serves a purpose. This period is the prime time to learn a skill, go on a holiday, persue interests. I dun wanna do something tt i feel tt isn't fulfilling. I haf plenty of time to do mundane things(aka wrk) in the future. Nows the time to play play play! Even if it's not play, i wanna b useful. For once i wanna do something for myself.

Y do i stay awake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home