Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Decisions decisions, i hate making decisions. If i had a strong focus and passion for wad i wanna do it'll probably make decision making so much easier. The fact tt the simple decision tt i make within this month would pave the way for my future is scary. N wads scarier is tt up till now i've still no clue as to what i wanna do. argh. Law? Dentistry? Engine? Science?

N if i wasn't such a scardey cat i'd go for it, make a move, wadeva. Now's the time rite? No pressing commitments. No studies, no obligations. Feels weird, I won't know wad to do. --" maybe I'm just reading too much into it nonetheless it was nice fantasy to indulge in. N to think felt flustered n giddy headed. Stupid.

Going back to wrk tmr boohoo n I haf to b there by 730, I dun think I can get up tt early. My 3 days off just passed like poof. I meant to spend this 3 days to seriously consider the courses I wanna take. But the first day I went out to watch "Haunted mansion", 2nd day stayed home to do nth, n today I went out to watch "Runaway Jury". But I guess the days haf not been a total waste in their unique ways. =P I've been watching way too many movies these few days, supposed to watch "Dirty Dancing" tmr but guess I'm not gonna due to change of plans. Wooo "My Girl" is coming out tmr I wanna watch, I wanna watch!

Did i mention tt i've been spending my time reading blogs n some of the backgrd of my fav reads r worsening my myopic condition. N music playing in the bkgrd gets real irritatin when i haf my mp3s playing. *hint hint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home