Thursday, February 12, 2004

Have u ever felt afraid? so afraid of nothing in particular? The pangs of fear grip me sometimes in the night n i usually just curl in bed under my blankie n cling on real tight to my bolster till the fear subsides or till i fall asleep, whicheva precedes. I remember when i was young i used to haf such experiences in the night n i'd call out to my mother to tell her anything unrelated like i haven't packed something in my sch bag, just to get a reply frm her to quell the uneasy feeling i had. I neva could tell her i felt afraid, cos i wouldn't b able to explain why. It was just there. And up till now i still cannot pin pt the cause, but now when i'm "all grown-up" i can't reallie call out for mommy anymore. It'll just haf to b me, my blankie, my bolster, my pillow, my 2 'cats' and my 'dog'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home