Wednesday, February 25, 2004

First day of wrk. It was ok. My colleagues were nice, the girl who brought me ard was veri frenly. She knew practically everyone; teachers, admin staff, janitor, canteen auntie even some students. Another no. to add to my phonelist.
Let's see what did i do today. I typed a letter, counted 'help fight myopia' leaflets, helped distributed circulars to the classes, highlighted names on a namelist, photocopied, helped put up 'eat healthy' posters in the canteen, printed divider labels, helped to put up timetables at 2 comp labs. Yet i was bored, cos after awhile i had nth to do and everyone else seemed to b busy n it seemed bad not to b having something to do too. After listing the stuff down it seemed like alot but actuallie it's not, it's simple stuff tt can b completed veri quickly and my nice new fren was helping me too. Towards the later part of the day she went up to help at the lib n i was all alone doing nth. Time passes too slowly when u're doing nth, i end up staring at the comp clock counting down to knock-off time. I was told tt when u're busy u're reallie busy, when u've got nth to do u'll b rotting away. Ok so wad would i rather haf? When i'm doing nth (i.e today) i feel abit useless, if everyone's doing nth den tts fine but everyone seems to b up to their neck in wrk 'cept me. I'd rather b doing something, fold paper, cut paper, shred paper OOooh.. they haf a shredder n yes i remembered shred paper today!
Unsure of wad r the things to come but at least the pay is betta n the travelling hrs r way shorter than the previous job. Tmr i start late n end late =`( . I'd rather start early n end early. nvm nvm. It's gonna b an ok day tmr.... i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home