Monday, February 23, 2004

A few weeks ago my cousin(the one tt i mentioned a long time ago in a previous entry), gave me her blog addie n i've been readin it ever since. Her entries are veri honest and it showed a side of her which i neva got a chance to know. I guess i neva got to know tt side of her cos we dun see each other often n we're not exactly close. The stuff she puts down r quite sad. I feel like someone watching a show and outsider peering into another's life w/o the person knowing. I believe she thinks tt i haven't been following up wif her entries since den(n i dun want to let her know tt i've been keeping up wif it), hence the doesn't hold back on expressing her feelings abt family matters. Den again, even if she knew i was reading she still might not b bothered by it since she was the one tt willingly offered her blog addie to me. She asked for mine but i said i din haf one. Oh man, i lied. But tts where we're different, I dun reallie want relatives or frens to know abt all these, as much as i know having an online diary would mean everyone n anyone would b accessible to it, i could haf made this a pte blog but i didn't. It's contradicting, to not want pple to know n yet not mind if someone stumbles onto it. If no one reads den for me it's no use in writing too, a lil audience is appreciated. Besides, it's not like i haven't given frens this blog address in fact i know quite a few of who r reading this. I dunnoe wad i want reallie. It's gonna b one of those sombre nites again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home