Sunday, February 15, 2004

Did u'll catch moulin rouge? I watched n loved it again. I love sappy love stories. Reminds me of sec 4 life too, when we used to sing this song. aw...

Come what may- Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman
Never knew i could feel like this,
like i've neva seen the sky before.
Wanna vanish inside ur kiss,
everyday i love u more n more.
Listen to my heart can u hear it sings,
telling me to give u everything.
Seasons may change winter to spring,
but i love u until the end of time.

Come what may, come what may
i will love u until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves wif such a perfect grace.
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste, it all revolves ard u.
And there's no mountain too high no river too wide,
sing out this song n i'll b there by ur side
Storm clouds may gather n storms may collide
But i love u until the end of time.

Come what may, come what may
I will love u, until my dying day.
Oh come what may, come what may
I will love u, until my dying day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home