Saturday, January 10, 2004

Went to chinatown wif yz, xm, yc, n patrick yesterday. Squeezy squeezy... Lotsa people, angbaos, deco, food, i din get anything though. Funnie thing was we din see any tangerines. just pomelos n pumpkins. Nevertheless it was fun just squeezing our way through, well i thought it was fun i dunno abt them =P. The company was great actually. I enjoyed myself, dun think we'd eva get a chance to do it again with all of u enlisting n stuff. I'm gonna miss u'll bohoo. I betta get a job quick to occupy myself, cos nobody's gonna b online to accompany me anymore. hai.
Unemployment sucks u know. Almost everyone ard me, who can wrk, is wrking, I can't reallie understand y i can't get any jobs. Shit. It sucks when u try hard n dun succeed. The agony of waiting for a reply and disappointment in not getting any. ouch. demoralising. At least, i get to finish my cross stitch ya? sigh. Maybe i shld look at something else. Polish up my excel n word. Grr...
A certain someone seems to still b ignoring me. Oh well, dumb luck.

i wanna thank u, for giving me the best day of my life.
Oh.. just to b wif u, is gonna b the best day of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home