Friday, January 16, 2004

To have the essentials n yet still feel unhappy, tts wad it's all abt. I still dun feel rite physically, emotionally n mentally. Logically, i dun haf any immediate worries to fret abt everything is ey-okay yet, the feeling of being dissatisfied wif gdness-knows-what is ard. And hearing it being expressed by someone else gave me an all too familiar feeling. I totally could relate to n understand it, but like him i can't explain it.
The feeling of inadequacy is still there.

Today i got a my palm read by "palm-reader". He says, i've got a short concentration span, unable to focus, low self-confidence, gd vitality and high expectations of my partner. My, my, my ain't tt swell? It's rather accurate i guess. *stares hard at palms* I dinnoe there's so much stuff written on it.

Bottomline is i'm still sad, sad, sad, sad, sad abt nth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home