Thursday, January 15, 2004

I got the student facilitator job, but i turned it down. Gd thing is i'm still employable! Bad thing is i'm still unemployed. Now maybe i shldn't haf done tt, cos some pple tell me it's a gd deal. I dunno. Hmm... Getting a job is easy, but getting a job u want ain't. I dun really know wad job i want reallie n i gave tt one a miss. hmm.............. aiye... nvm nvm. I think maybe it's me being afraid of wad wrking life is like, me being afraid to ask. argh. I know i dun want to stick to a job tt revolves ard children, i wanna try other avenues. But is a job still betta den no job? -_-a Pls guide me somewhere.

Listening to 'mi luo jiang' now. Maybe i miss playing CNY songs. I've been performing every yr since pri? kok kik kok kik. But i gave tt a pass this yr too, it's my loss.
I feel like i dun haf a strong opinion, a strong liking or a strong dislike and tt makes decision making difficult. To b able to compromise on anything issit good, i could wind up doing something i dun reallie like for yrs but because feel tt i can still cope wif it i'd stick to it n eventually make myself miserable. I watched 'anger management' today, maybe i'm like the protagonist in the show. Accumulated anger, or in my case, unhappiness would make me erupt one fine day. N i feel tt all this can b avoided if i'd make the right decision earlier on. But then again, there's no telling whether the decision is right till u've gone through wif it.
Leave something, someone or a situation if it makes u miserable, now is tt always the right decision?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home