Saturday, December 13, 2003

I just came back frm the ITE Jazz band cum CO concert at SCH. The band was not bad at all, the songs were catchy the spirit was there. Their CO was a lil lacking in numbers but they sounded alright cos their wind section was gd n they chose the right songs to suit their abilities. Found out tt their 2 (out of 3) dizi players were frm sco, tt figures. Oh did i mention tt one of them looked rather shuai. He even played a catchy pop dizi solo. Talent n looks, not bad. aiya forget it... i'm finding harder n harder to type blog entries. To constantly review wad i'm posting up, to watch my words or wateva msg i might b sending out. The words dun flow and my actual meanings dun get conveyed, gets a lil frustrating sometimes. Maybe i shld just type wateva comes to mind. Or maybe not. argh.

Baked brownies n cookies wif charm n char in the morning. The brownies were brown to the extent of looking black. =P I think it's still edible. Meant to b a belated birthday surprise for Wenyi tmr. Aren't we sweet. I'm happy we didn't burn down the kitchen. I ate so many pringles n drank so much mug root beer tt i think i'm gonna get a sore throat.

These few days i haf been accidently stepping in puddles. *splosh* I hate the wet feeling when my feet gets in the water n my shoes get wet. Everytime i'd remind myself to look out for puddles the next time but i still get into them once i let my guard down. It's a like life isn't it? Once i let my guard down, life splashes me wif a bucket of cold water. To wake me up, to get me back to reality. To mock me, to remind me of how insignificant i am. why, thank u for tt refreshing bath.
I heard "kissing a fool" 3 times today. Over the radio, at NTUC, on sebas' discman. y r u following me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home