Saturday, December 06, 2003

I had a lovely dream last nite. Been so long since i had one, din wanna get up.
I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm supposed to b at alumni prac but i woke up late so din go. Actuallie i dun feel like it thus i woke up late. Tts bad rite. notti girl. I reallie dun feel like participating anymore, but i've already signed up n stuff, so i'd haf to fulfill tt obligation. (Note to myself: neva sign up for anything unless u reallie reallie reallie reallie want it.) Flipped throught the classfied ads to look for jobs, couldn't find anything suitable. There's reallie alot of jobs available just tt either they're located too far away, require min job experience, or haf to do wif sales. I hate sales! =/ Hmm.. i'm just being picky rite.. I just just try 'em all for the fun of it. Now's not the time to make money, now's the time to gain experience. Get the feel of the outside world so to speak. I'm not really bothered abt the pay. There's plenty of time to make money after completing education. However, i dun think i will wanna wrk a 5day week permanantly. It's the holidays!! I'm suppose to enjoy myself not slog my way through it.

Yesterday i heard a disturbing comment frm a fren abt some sec 4 kids essay in a school publication. He was telling me tt the way it was written shows no depth n was ridiculous, he didn't remember writing like tt when he was sec 4 n he n his frens were luffing at it. When i heard tt i got a lil disgusted. 1st things first, i dun think it's polite to laugh at someone's essay, no matter how ridiculous or immature it sounds. You may think ur language is superb but i think u must remember tt not everyone is like u. Different pple excel in different areas, so dun think u're so great. Essays r afterall practises meant to improve ones english, if we expect every essay to b written without flaws den wads the purpose of them anyway. I think wad irks me the most is the way he said it, it felt as if he was snubbing the person's essay. I believe tt no matter wad, writing an essay requires alot of hard wrk frm an individual. Even if u do not think tt the persons language is up to ur standard u shld acknowledge the fact tt it was hard wrk on his part. There is always something gd in everything, u're just not looking hard enuff!!

I've been thinking. There r so many pple in the world, wouldn't it b amazing to find tt someone is thinking the exact same thoughts tt i haf at this pt of time. A lil like bananas in pyjamas. Betta yet, many pple r havin the exact same thoughts.
Would someone b thinking abt me at this pt of time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home