Thursday, December 18, 2003

Grrr... i'm irritated. Since when has it been not ok to haf me not ard. Suddenly it's "pls pls pls", sorry not interested. I'm so proud i din say yes, even if i did nth but sleep n watch tv. Maybe i'm turning anti-social, perhaps i've always been. I think i can't stay at home alone the whole day, i get real lonely and depressed. Just thinking that i could b outside doing gdness-knows-what, instead of sitting at home doing gdness-knows-what really kills me. haha.
Took the basic theory vroom vroom paper today. I love MCQs especially those u can shade in ink cos then i won't haf to spend alot of effort shading as compared to when i use pencil. They've got pretty funny options as answers and i would haf laughed out loud if i wasn't taking a test. Why shldn't u drive to close to the car infront of u? Ans: Or else u would b able to see the other cars license plate. Oh n tt would b a grave sin? And y would i wanna see the license plate no. of the car infront of me? So tt i could buy 4D? It might b his ATM no.? Or maybe if i accidentally crash into him i could sue him for damages before he accuses me of tailgating. Fyi: tt is not the correct answer.
I am seriously turning looney. Oh yes looney tunes is a violent show, pls do not watch it. Save it for 'Love actually' or 'LOTR'. 'Love actually' was great actually. Just like 'Elf', it has the chrismassy feel to it which adds to the festive mood. In addition it's abt love! I just love love. Someone said tt it's the company tt determines whether such a show is nice. You think so? Anyway, u might wanna consider 'Brother Bear', brotherly love and who betta to watch it wif than ur brudder. He ain't heavy, he's my brother. No brother? It's alright, pay for my movie ticket n i'll b ur bro for the day.
Oh yes.. i haf to announce my first accomplishment for the holidays! *drumroll* I learnt how to play international chess!! (Cue: clap enthusiastically) Thanks john, now i can play Chess puzzle on my phone! yay! Anyone game for a game of chess? And yes i'm this bored. Don't nag me to get a job ok.. My father's been asking me everytime he sees me "Eh not going for interview ah?" -_- The more he says it, the more i dun feel like looking. Just like the more he tells me to get up in the mornin' the longer i'll take my time to get out of bed. I'm rebellious muahaha.... oh rubbish. So dun nag me ok? remind me. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home