Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Watched tt 9pm chi show. I don't even know wads the title, something abt a 'roof'. -shrugs- Anyway, the girl in the show breaks under the immense pressure of stress n goes crazy. Ok.. so she's not mental. She just couldn't stop writing her name on her O lvl answer script, kept washing her hands n started smoking. I absolutely feel for her. Just tt i dun keep washing my hands. i dun smoke n i dun keep writing my name. My hands would ache man, 18 lettas over n over. woo.. imagine if lala were to write her name. ouch.
I do feel the anxiety, the fear of not being to recall the definitions, the formulas, the graphs. AHhhhhh... Though i dun show it. It's latent i guess. I feel it so much tt i dun dare to touch my notes. I dun want to look at them cos they just won't go in. Maybe pple see it as just some lame excuse not to study. But i want to. I really want to. I'm afraid tt i'll look at the paper go frantic, hyperventilate n faint. Every morning i wake up, another day has gone. Every nite i sleep, another day has gone... argh. Y do we always feel the pressure during exams. Y don't i start cramming if i feel the pinch. y y y?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home