Thursday, November 06, 2003

ris·i·ble adj. Capable of laughing or inclined to laugh.

hello. It's u again. y r u here? -shrugs- ni hao ma? hai ke yi, hai huo zhe. xian zai hen men. men? bu shi yao hui kao le ma? ya.y are u still wasting ur time? time is of the essence. orh. y are u having a conversation wif urself? r u nuts? no not reallie. peanuts. cashew nuts.

I was reading Raymond Goh's article in 8 days n it was damn funnie. It was his rebuttal towards unhappy Clay Aiken's fans because he gave Clay's album a 2.5 stars out of 5. Now tts wad i call witty shit. Some luffter to brighten up my grey grey day.

zui ai ni de ren shi wo, ni zhe me she de wo nan guo?
zai wo zui xu yao ni de shi hou, ni mei shuo yi ju hua jiu zou.
zui ai ni de ren shi wo, ni zhe me she de wo nan guo?
wo fu chu le zhe me duo, ni que mei you gan dong guo.
i-dunno-wad by i-dunno who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home