Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Oh my oh my... i just read someone's blog n the person reminds me of me.
Got this off her blog.

"If you hate a person, you hate something in something in him that is a part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. - Hermann Hesse, Demian"

I've always believed in this. This forms my basis for family squabbles, because family members tend to display traits so similar tt it gets on my nerves. I dun hate them... i hate me. I realised tt i'm becoming more n more like my parents. I sound like my father when i reprimand my brother and i dun realise it till i've said something nasty. =/
Pple who do stuff tt i find irritating tend to b the exact stuff tt i would do. =( Contradicting?

The more i think abt my life my purpose, the more i feel insignificant. S'pore might b a red dot on the world map, but feel like a plankton in s'pore. Ridiculous analogy i know but i feel just like tt now. I want to live my life purposefully... Not like this. Whateva is purposeful living? To live for something? To live for someone? I dunno specifically. All i know is tt when i'm living purposefully, i'll know it. I don't know alot of things. =/
I feel stupid. haha i'm even beginning to sound stupid.

Kiss me-Six Pence None The Richer
Kiss me out of the bearded barley.
Lightly, beside the green, green grass.
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step.
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight.
Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
Lift your open hand.
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,
silver moon's sparkling.
So kiss me.

Kiss me down by the broken tree house.
Swing me high upon its hanging tire.
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat.
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight.
Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
Lift your open hand.
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,
silver moon's sparkling.
So kiss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home