Sunday, November 16, 2003

I'm feeling betta. Less stressed. Slept soundly last nite. Nth's changed. Still slacking mode. But i don't feel supressed anymore. Not today anyway. Not after yesterday's mass. Really appreciated her listening to all my crap but maybe i shldn't haf done tt. Humans haf a way of influencing each other. I tell u, hugs do wonders. =0) Thank u all my lovely wuvely friends. *hugs*

Last nite i was alone, everone went to Malacca 'cept poor ol' me. But it is alright. There won't b any need to wash clothes(cos i dunno how to operate the new washing machine), feed fish (cos the big one died), no it's not gonna b another 10 days, they'll b back today. Bye bye peace n quiet. The irony of it is tt, when there're ard its too noisy, when they're not ard i turn on the tele cos it's too quiet.
Read all abt enzymatic n non-enzymatic browning of food. Interesting~ now i noe how supermarkets trick us into believing that their packaged meat is all fresh. I'm boycotting supermarket meat!! No just kidding.
Today is physics day. Hip hip hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home