Sunday, November 30, 2003

Grr.. some pple really piss me off. I think my patience with pple is wearing thin. It's not a gd thing but sometimes i guess i haf to think abt me me me me me for a change. Why get myself angry/frustrated/disgruntled over somebody else's problems. I must b selfish for a change. yay~! I dun care. i dun care. i dun care. If i dun care i won't b feeling angry rite? damn. Don't take it out on me man, i'm not ur chu qi tong. I shouldn't mix wif unstable pple. I'm sorry all u unstable pple out there, it's not tt i dun want to help but i think i'm unstable too so i won't b of much help, n presently i dun feel like helping. It's after As, i want to b happy. Happy happy happy. Pls let me b happy.
I wanna do so many things. They're so many tt i dunno wad they r. I wanna pick up a skill. I wanna find a job. I wanna make stuff. I wanna watch movies. I wanna watch tv. I wanna go exploring s'pore. I wanna luff till my tummy hurts. I want to find a erhem... *cough cough*. oh well.. just for the fun of it.
My vocab here is absolutely limited. I try to use mild, politically correct words so as to not offend. I wonder whether i shld elaborate more but i think going in depth would b too much of an exposure into me n i'm uncomfortable wif tt. Yet, i want pple to know it, i dun want to keep it all in. How weird. Is tt wad steph terms as "voyeuristic tendencies"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home