Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Y issit tt that pple u try to avoid always pop up and pple u wish to see neva turn up. Left the house earlier today and thought tt i won't b seeing hc neighbour. (i'm gonna b calling him hc neighbour frm now on) Walked to the interchange n i saw him there. pengs. Erm... evil me pretended not to see him and continued on my way. I think he saw me though. Took the bus back wif sj after sch, and i saw him wif his fren at the interchange again. dang. Guess wad i did? Pretend not to see him lor. N i think he did the same. He queued for 800 and i boarded the 804 bus tt came first. Thought i'd b rid of him but no... after i alighted at my stop i saw him 100m in front. Pengs. So i walked slower n slower n slower, till he was out of sight. Happily walked to take the lift, n i saw him waiting for the lift. Didn't i walk slow enough?!?! Smiled n wondered out loud y i left first n yet he reached earlier than me. Ah ha! Acknowledged tt he saw me at the interchange too. avoiding me ha? *luffs* I think i'm crazy. So gotta take the lift up wif him and asked him y he ended so late blah blah blah, n he asked when i was gonna mug. "As soon as possible" i replied. How does he know i'm not a chao mugger??!? ok, so my grades gave me away. anyway... i reallie reallie reallie reallie reallie gonna do it ASAP ok...
Experienced a bout of uncontrollable luffing.. yay~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home