Sunday, October 05, 2003

Once again i've been ticked off by lib staff at yishun lib for studying in the library. I dun feaking care u hear me?! To me, a library is a place to study. The weird thing was, i was actuallie reading a library book(translation of the koran, interesting.) when she approached me, just because i was sitting on the floor n my papers were on the chair. She went on to say tt some library users complain tt there r not enuff seats blah blah blah. Is it my fault tt the lib is so teeny weeny? Is it my fault tt there's not enuff seats? I'm occupying the space of one person. Person: sits on chair, legs on floor. Me: butt on floor, hands on chair. I make sure tt i dun obstruct the passage way, so what's the bloody problem. *frowns* This time i made it a pt to gif my 2 cents worth, no more apologetic nodding of head. Don't worry, i didn't make a big hooha, i just told her straight in the face tt i see no difference if i sit on the chair n if i sit on the floor, den i went back to reading the bk once she walked away. bbl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home