Tuesday, October 21, 2003

lalala~ i hate technology. I hate telecommunications. I hate the comp.

A few days ago i dreamt tt i was being stabbed by someone i knew. No matter how i pleaded, the person kept driving the knife into me. He wasn't stabbing he was just pushing it deeper. I just knew tt i was stabbed although it felt like the person was squeezing the life out of me, like my lungs were compressed and i couldn't draw oxygen no matter how hard i tried. Is tt how drowning feel like?
I read abt the NS guy who drowned while going thru training in the papers recently. sad.

Yesterday i dreamt of Alex. These few days i've been wondering how he's been.

I found my pri sch classmate on friendster! More like she found me. sweet. my long lost malay fren. She's also Sj's fren in fact. Now i can say i haf A malay friend. pathetic.
I lost all my friends frm other races once i entered st nicks n i haf none since? Doesn't help tt for my 2yrs of jc education i wind up in a class filled wif Chinese. But i still love 01.

I remember my p1, 2, 3(?) best fren was a Malay. Ashyrin...hmmm i can't remember how to spell it anymore. I'm sure i got it right. She had curly hair. The last time i saw her was hmm last yr, at J8. She still had curly hair. I could recognise her and she could recognise me. Exchanged smiles n went on our way.

I feel like a pri kid typing an essay. My ex-best fren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home