Monday, October 13, 2003

I got my hair snipped... i think the hairdresser went overboard bah... Charlene came wif me to the hairdressers n after i was done, she said something like "Erm.. i think it's ok." Amelia couldn't recognise me when i met her in the toilet, evil mervin n pinjin said i look weird, or something to tt extent.. bohoo.. aiya my stupid brother also says so. I know they're right lah. But, it'll grow!! just u'll wait.. *luffs*
Didn't know walking out of sch b4 lessons ended would b so shuang. Woops. I didn't say i did tt ok? I think i'll take a nap.
I walked to the interchge wif hc neighbour again today. Kinda felt abit awkward when there were periods of silence, i'm running out of polite qns to ask. I hate it when i dunno what to say. Ah yes i know, i'll ask abt his brother the next time i see him. oh yes, we were taking the lift down in absolute silence n den he said "ni jian tou fa ah" *pengs*
Chem prac starts tmr.. let's hope my nose is in fine wrking order tmr in order to detect any irritating/pungent/sweet smelling gases. Gd luck everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home