Friday, October 17, 2003

I got my first eva award frm aj, no it's not medal, it's not a plaque and i can't even call it a trophy. *frowns* It's just a plastic standing ornament which is shaped like a big eye with the sch badge n name at it's 'pupil' and below it etched on the 'gold' coloured plate: 'IN RECOGNITION OF ACHIEVING THE GOLD AWARD IN SYF 2003'. *raises plastic-standing-ornament high up* i want to thank my mother, my father... I went ard doing this once i got my hands on it to irritate pple.. Mervin n I also went ard wif the plastic ornament over our eyes saying it was just like our eyes. *luffs* Everybodi must think i'm crazy considering the whole CO got it and even choir got the exact same plastic-standing thingie. tt would total up to approximately 140 peeps who got it. I did say it was my first frm aj rite? so i haf every right to b excited. Erm.. i think it's ok. (cf. 2 entries back). Xm complained tt it's not even heavy enough to b used as a paper holder.. How true, n my plans for it was exactly tt. darn.
It's been yrs since i got a medal/plaque/trophy. hmm.. y i've neva got a trophy b4. I'd use it as a cup if i haf one heh. Certs, i got alot. Certs for everything n anything... questa card la, australian maths la, basic swimming course la, psle cert la, dunno wad IT literacy crap etc etc. I must add tt they're all certs of participation aka pang sai zhua.
Today is charmaine maine maine's burfday.... To the tune of some 50cent (the singer lah. not the amt which u can buy a mac icecream wif) song: "yo charmaine it's ur birthday, we're gonna sip barcardi like it's ur birthday, cos we dun gif a *toot* if it's not ur birthday..." aiya tts total crap. I'm getting vulgar. shit.
Wanna wishy u a BEAuuUtiful birthday. Hope u like the fishy dear~

wo wang qian fei fei guo yi pian shi jian hai
wo men ye chang zai ai qing li shou shang hai
wo kan zhe lu meng de ru kou you dian zai
wo yu jian ni shi zui mei li de yi wai
zong you yi tian wo de mi di hui jie kai
-yu jian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home