Monday, October 20, 2003

Everything happens for a reason.. ain't life wonderful and miraculous in tt sense? At times i feel super hyper, happy and floaty for no apparent reason. Then along the way, a fren will come to me, filled wif the exact opposite feelings. It definately dampens my happiness and I used to qns y God made me all euphoric n den dragged me back to earth in an instant. Maybe the happiness tt filled me was meant to b shared. Meant to b shared wif that fren tt comes along. *sprinkles happiness dust*

Today i was at Northpt and someone asked me for directions to the MRT station. I've been asked by strangers many times for directions n i haf often wondered y. Do i haf the 'I know the way. Ask me.' face? Sometimes.. ok usually, i can't help tt person and i get a little frustrated and useless but everytime i successfully direct a person to the destination i feel a teeny weeny sense of accomplishment. 'I did a good deed today!' Maybe it's a blessing afterall. To direct a person's path... Just like teaching? I remember Ms Goh speaking abt her being frequently asked for directions during a certain period of time and den it faded off. Would my occurances disappear too?
I like to imagine tt probably sometime in life those strangers tt cross my path would cross it once again. People haf to b at the exact same place and the exact same time to meet, a little ripple in the events carried out would haf resulted in them not meeting at all. Tts y i reallie find coincidental meetings amusing. Sometimes i see strangers on the streets and i wonder whether i'd see them eva again. There's so many pple in the world yet only certain selected few tt walk into my life. It tells me i shld treasure the pple ard me more. (i love u guys *muacks muacks*)

Sounds abit silly when i haf it all typed out but when i lie in bed n think abt it i get the 'enlightened' feeling. (Does attaining nirvana feel like tt? ha) The feeling of knowing yet not knowing, understanding and yet not understanding, n den i drift into the realm of dreams. I'm sounding like prof trelawny frm potty *stares into murky crystal ball* "Humm.. I see.. I see... my reflection."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home