Tuesday, October 07, 2003

DED. As i already told everyone, i'm short of an A to spell 'DEAD'. Will i be reallie 'dead' after As? maybe. I'm starting to feel impending doom already. Msged Alex on the way back home to ask how's his finals going on. Aiya sure can ace one this kid, wrking hard for triple sci, jia you jia you. I was neva so pia for streaming =X, neva did pia for anything realie. Nice kid. Puts a smile on my face. Maybe i onli click well wif jrs as wad lisa told me.
I met my hc neighbour this morn again. I'm quite cranky in the morn, especially when i just wake up. If i feel like speaking i'll speak, if i dun feel like it, i can act like i'm dumb but after a while i'll return to normal. Anyway, the poor guy has seen both sides me in the morn he must think i've got split personality or something, some mornings so frenly, others so cold. Today he caught me in a gd mood. Muttered something abt MRT under his breath, which i haf no idea wad it was but was too paiseh to ask again. Told him tt i'd b walking n surprisingly he said he'll come along, usually he takes the bus. Oh, did i mention i'm starting to walk to the interchange instead of taking the bus ie unless i'm late n if it's raining. I realised tt the 15min walk to the interchange has many benefits. It gifs me ample time to think funny thoughts-my dream last nite, whether i'd b killed by killer litter. I can also feel the cool morning breeze, smell the morning air (more like exhaust fumes though), sing the song for that day *sings* "I simply remember my favourite things n than i won't feel so bad"
Baa.. drifted. I was talking abt my neighbour. Seems like he didn't do tt well for prelims too, thought he's some nerd =x aiya but he's frm hc so cannot compare. -shrugs- triple sci student, can keep 4 sub means will do not bad rite? Dug abit of info abt hc, guess wad, they end lessons the same time as us 17th muahahahaha.. n they're having their prom at the shangri la, he's enlistment is on Jan 10th. Useless info actuallie... Went our seperate ways at the traffic light, said i was gonna take a bus, he looked quite shocked haha woops. I think his qns earlier was "was i gonna take the mrt?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home