Thursday, October 16, 2003

3 weeks left...
Managed to wake up w/o the alarm clock ringing n hp alarm ringing. *pats myself on the back* gd girl.
Took lotsa photos today. Tmr's gonna b the last official lesson. I miss it already. =`(
Ms Goh's lil' "iceberg" talk was rather enlightening, the small 'i' and the capital 'I'. How do i tap into my inner 'I'? *ponders, mediates n floats to oblivion* She mentioned abt planting orange seeds and being disappointed cos u dun get an apple tree, tt kinda struck me. Although it've heard the old 'what u reap is wad u sow' saying, it just felt very applicable to me at this pt of time. I'm not putting in enough effort now, no, make tt not putting in effort, so i have no right to b disappointed even if i flunk my As. I feel really stupid. To worry n to not do anything abt it.
I always thought Mrs wong was biased. She still is.. =P but today i was touched by what she said to us. She repeatedly encouraged us to meet up wif her for consultation cos she said she's worried for us when we dun go to her and she told her us tt we could always look for her if we needed someone to talk to. Is tt sweet or is tt sweet? Before she left, she came to me personally n told me to meet her regularly for consultation. Ahh... i felt like i let her down. She put so much effort n i'm not doing my part. =`( I feel so ashamed, i'm gonna disappoint everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home