Friday, September 19, 2003

I wanted to blog yesterday but while getting to it, i got pissed off and when to sleep.
Thank u to all the dearies who made yesterday a special day, my beloved 01 classmates, jedi, char, charm, wenyi, dot, jing, jk, mervyn, alex, kq, cuz. Oh yes, n Sn, she was last person i'd expect to recieve a msg at 12 in the morn. We were close, yet for some reason or other we drifted, i guess it was my fault. She did actuallie cross my mind briefly yesterday. It's quite sad ain't it. I was quite moved when i recieved her sms, she didn't forget this yr and she did forget the last. Maybe she placed a reminder on a phone ah? haha The fact tt she sent a msg was gd enuff for me =) Charm n char I'm sorry i din play the cd yesterday but i'll do it tonite b4 i got to sleep ya?
Yesterday wasn't particularly great because i lost my wallet. After the cake, i went to buy lunch, ate, returned the plate, sat down wif the girls, wh, xiuming to talk when mr wee came over, picked up bags headed out of sch. Before i stepped out of sch i realised something was amiss and i checked my bag n i couldn't find it. bohoo.. i searched the canteen, my bag, even the stall where i put my plate cos someone mentioned tt i might haf thrown my wallet togther wif the plate. The last place i saw it was in the canteen, such a short while n it's gone. I remember putting it in my bag before walking over to sit with them but i am not sure i put it into my bag or maybe i put it into someone else's bag. This is wad i call the first signs of ageing: memory loss. Actually i wasn't veri devastated abt the loss of my wallet, cos i know tt if it's meant to b gone, it's gone. I only haf my NETS card, hse key and cash in it, nth else impt was inside and i was moved by all who stayed back to help me look for it. Stef, lala, melissa, wh, yc, xiuming. I felt kinda bad holding all of u back, especially to xiuming, sorry u got caught by the op-amp(haha). You'll didn't reallie haf to stay back after tt but u'll still did. Tt was one of the best bdae pressies, knowing tt i haf gd friends who care. =`)
I headed to yishun lib after tt, i actuallie planned to go home n sleep but no key, no entrance. Thank u to Melissa, stef n dot for inviting me over to ur hse till my parents get home but i thought i shldn't impose after making all of u stay back for so long.
Took 800, sat one round, Mmm does bring back memories...
Maybe it was "predestined" for me to go to the lib, cos guess who i saw? Remember the free tuition i mentioned previously, (erm i was at bk n this mother approached me n asked me for help on how to answer the mcq qns frm her daughter's sci paper n i spent over 1/2hr going through all the qns) i met them again at the lib! n i thought i'd neva see them again wahaha... she actuallie remembered me, said i looked familiar. N she whipped out another paper n said if she could ask one more qns. *faint* Too bad i didn't knoe the answer to tt. Dot came over later to join me n accampanied me till it 7.
My father gave me that tone of voice when he asked me abt my wallet n stuff. I dinnoe wad was his prob, he sounded ok the first time i called him now he's like reprimanding me. I didn't mean to lose it wad, i dun leave my wallet lying ard often lor. I felt damn irritated den, n he had to call again to lecture me abt not locking the door tt morning b4 i left. Tt was when i shouted "i dun haf the key anymore, how am i supposed to lock the door the next time. yar la i'll remember" n i hung up. bleah. i felt veri terrible, cos now i'm in the wrong for shouting, n den i snapped at my mum too for asking abt the wallet again. haiya. i suck. i felt so guilty i went to my rm to cry. stupid stupid. Tt was one of the things tt made the day wrong but it's ok... It's fair tt i haf half day good n half day bad. =]
This morning while i was sleeping my father came over to talk to me, i think he said sorry n wished me happie belated bdae, i dunno, maybe he thought i was asleep, i was half awake, tt made me feel worse. I found tt he made another set of keys for me n left it on the table. aiye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home