Monday, September 01, 2003

I think reading The hobbits and LOTR has a funny effect on me. I feel like going on advantures just like Bilbo baggins. Today i just felt like i had to get out of the house, it didn't matter where, it didn't matter whether i go alone, i just wanted to go out. The prob is i didn't know where to go to... Just had this lost feeling wished i could just hop on any bus and just let it take me ard. I prefer bus rides than mrt rides, perhaps i've mentioned it b4 but i feel like saying it again. One day i will hop onto a bus and let it take me frm terminal to terminal. Just me, myself and I. But i noe i won't b much of a wonderer, i'm too reliant on my lil comfort zone and resistant to changes. Afraid of the unknown. I sound like some old hag. bah.

Looking out, the passing lights, the many cars gone out of sight.
Like many people who come by, who leave w/o a word of bye.
I wonder how my life will b, w/o these pple beside me.
No more pangs of hurt or sorrow, or nites of dejected cries tmr.
Though i dread what it does to me.
It's only because they mean so much to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home