Saturday, September 13, 2003

I couldn't sleep last nite. I was reminded of wad Stef mentioned to us abt her insomnia. I hate it when trains of endless thoughts cloud the mind and refuse to stop rattling in my head. When pple tell me they've got insomnia, i tell them to count sheep or read a bk. Tt doesn't wrk. I played Bounce and got to the pathetic 3rd level only. I'm trying hard ok! I tried playing chess puzzle and becos i dunno how to play chess, I end up trying to move the pieces randomly. ho ho ho i actuallie got lucky a few times. One of these days I get someone to teach me how to play this intellectual sport. I can neva understand y it's considered a sport. Anyway, after draining 2 bars of batt at games i still couldn't sleep, n i wondered who could possibly b awake at such an ungodly hour. Sometimes at night when everyone is sleeping, i'd get a little lonely n becos normally pple would b asleep by den i rely on reading my smses to keep me company. =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home