Monday, September 01, 2003

Happie tcher's day to all tchers... I got 2 msgs frm 2 most unlikely pple wishing me happie tcher's day.

I saw Rong Sheng the kid i helped for the reading prog. I heard him b4 i saw him. He was running ard wif his little fren, luffing n shouting at the top of his lungs. I've neva seen him like tt b4, he was always shy n quiet during the sessions. It's amazing how play brings out wonders in a kid. He's a lil taller, alot more talkative but still as adorable. Was trying to catch his attention so tt i could wave at him but he was too absorbed in play. It's only been a yr but I think he wouldn't remember me anyway =`( so i just looked on. Just another person tt touched my heart n passed me by. Some would haf heard of the lil incident *smile*. lalala~
I saw Kyriel wif her ma, she couldn't recognise me n it's only been 3 mths? *sigh* ok so much for being a tcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home