Friday, September 26, 2003

Be Exalted O Lord
I will sing praises to thee, O Lord among the pple.
I will sing praises to thee among the nations.
For thy steadfast love is great, is great to the heavens.
And thy faithfulness, thy faithfulness to the clouds.

Be exalted O Lord, above the heavens,
Let thy glory b over all the earth.
Be exalted O Lord, above the heavens,
Let thy glory b over all the earth.


After 2 long weeks, a time for rest n relaxation. Perhaps a little pit stop, there's still 6 weeks of slogging to go. What some might call the last lap is one tt i can't afford to falter in. But what if i do? Den what? Life goes on my dear. Feels kinda weird not doing anything, can't reallie relax, cos at the back of my mind i know i'm supposed to b studying. I should take a break rite? Yes i shld and i will. Kinda aimless living, I dunno wad to do tmr. I'll take it as it comes? First things first, gotta buy fishies. 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming'.
I'm real glad to haf friends ard, they keep me alive and helped me to survive this arduous week. I'm grateful to dot who coached me for chem n accompanied me through the week, w/o her i think i would b sleeping at home when i shld b studying. Just saw my savage online, stewpid girl, din see her for so long. I really miss her and the silly singing 'concerts' we used to haf. She still neva fails to crack me up. It's amazing how there r some pple whom i do not meet for a long period of time but when we return to each other, it seems like we neva left each other b4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home