Friday, August 08, 2003

Noticed tt i haven't been doing justice to my blog. It's just like the cliche opening line of many blog entries i've come across "I haven't been blogging for a while blah blah". bah, I don't care. I must fill it wif substantial subtance.
Watched "Homerun" wif Pc, stef, lala, weihao, cherchin, huafeng, yz, alvin, william. Very touching plot. I was so caught up over the sad bits tt i failed to realise the parallels of the story line and current issues. =/
I'm such a wuss. When the girl got scolded by the teacher, i started crying already. I was upset because she was wrongly accused. Tt feeling sucks, and when the tears streamed down her face, i couldn't take it. The poverty they had to live through, made me feel ashamed for not appreciating how lucky my life is. They searched high and low for a pair of tattered old shoes and here we r hankering for branded stuff. "No this colour is too gaudy... no this design is not nice... eeee so auntie". We complain abt sch, abt hw, yet they wonder how they'd b able to go to sch w/o shoes. I was particularly moved by the relationship b/w bro n sister. How the brother went all out to help her sister, how he offered the pen he won for topping his class test to her just to cheer her up, how he mentioned tt the smile on his sister's face made him feel happy. It's the little gestures tt count. I wish i had a bro like tt, who doesn't rite? The element of friends sticking through thick n thin was also well potrayed in the movie. (What should i say. how nice?) even glue doesn't stick things together forever.
"Although we quarrel often, we don't fight to solve the problem" what if u don't even quarrel? How will problems be solved?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home