Saturday, August 23, 2003

Class lunch at Seoul garden was fun! I can't believe we all did the sunkist-lemon thingie, took many silly photos plus the 'S.H.E' act-cute pose wif stef n stella, even got caught unaware my melissa wif the spoon in my mouth. =X I had 2nd thoughts abt going at first but after the flipped 10cent coin decided my fate, n my dear lisa's as well, i went. Although 10 bucks poorer, I'm glad i went. Shared a table wif shan shan n merv, we whipped up a feast. I know tt the sand... erm i mean clam cum cockle soup was great rite merv? I dunno cos i din dare to try the grey ppt filled soup. I didn't know prying open cockles was so fun. Of course lisa n mervin had to eat them, i dun take seafood. Ate peppermint ice-cream!! yum! Pc's jiao zi advert clip was hilarious, typical of pc to kill us wif luffter. I must say she looks 'video-genic', she'd b great at endorsing products. heh. Yc n merv's "steadforeva" pose was puke inducing. Didn't know weihao was camera shy, managed to get a pic wif him, i think. Alvin deserves an award for "best lemon-eater cum best lemoney-smile" aiya.. u all shld know wad i mean. Weisong displayed his gd samaritan nature when an ahma wif her kid approached me for directions to the theatre to watch "homerun" and he readily offered to excort them there. (aiya... they always come to me but i'm lu4 chi1. Do i haf a i'm a walking-street-directory face?) It was also great tt Cherchin and xm joined inthe fun acting in the sunkist-lemon advert clip. N of cos not forgetting jing who, in her own words, "i xin xin ku ku + sustain internal injuries take one"(the clip). Did i miss out anyone? I hope not.
Oh yes.. Happy 18th birthday mervin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home