Monday, July 07, 2003

I’m so sad. Today was officially the last day I teach the p1 kiddies. Last lesson so tt I can haf more time for As… boohoo… I felt abit yi yi bu she. At the instance, I thought to myself tt maybe I shld hold on, As buay yao kin la. It’s not like I cannot see them it’s just tt it won’t b the same anymore. I’ll miss all the lessons we had. I’ll miss marking their wrksheets, the squiggly writing, the atrocious colouring (still nicer den mine), the answers that wen bu dui ti, the innocent replies, the puzzled looks, the “tcher angeline”s, the “tcher tcher”s(some still can’t remember my name, is it tt hard to remember?), the frustration, the happiness, the thank Us, the gdbyes.

Alicia.Dorothy.charmyn.cherilyn.celine.celine.tess.denise.denise.Joshua.
benedict.kyriel.emmanuel.ethan.lena.Lucinda.roy.kovan.Felicia.gale.jarett.malcom.divya.john.

Hmmm.. I can’t remember the rest.. *piaks forehead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home