Saturday, July 26, 2003

Hai.... apparently everyone saw the last post except me, tts y i din bother to blog here.
Had CO BBQ today at ECP. Realised alot of things. Realised tt someone was a big flirt, my initial prediction was incorrect. Realised tt someone was alright afterall. Realised tt i'm quite weird. made silly guesses. sat on the sidelines to observe. =) bah... nan dao wo na me mei yan guang?
I'm tired. BBQ. ya. fun. =/ I felt stupid.
I didn't know the feeling of stepping on the beach was so pleasent. The feeling of fine sand carried by the water rushing through ur toes. Played silly games wif my 2 jrs like standing at the waterfront and rushing away frm it when the tide came in. Sang(screamed) like a mad person while they sang out the music. Splashed water, got quite wet. Nuts.
The funny thing is, i wasn't in the ecstatic mood. =/ I would really rather sit down n stare at the waves. splish, splash, splish, splash. At least huang shen noticed tt i wasn't ard, he calls me "da ding ying gu de tong xue".
The smiles and luffters aren't accurate reflections of how i feel. All's a stage.
The disdain wells within me. I can't seem to get rid of it. I refused to answer the ringing phone because of it. I just hid it under my pillow n blanket to muffle the ringing. I know i shld haf answered it but i didn't want to answer it in an irritated tone.
Leave me alone. Leave me be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home