Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Bah. I'm not touching the template anymore.
I watched Charlie's Angels today after cca. woooo *pose* aiya... it's not tt great. I would say it's ok. I think the music is not bad. I seriously will get lost at orchard so had 2 jrs excort me there heh. We concocted a story of me helping n old lady cross the road to explain y i was late. While crossing she drops her bag of oranges and i had to spend time pick them all up. After reaching the other side of the road, the old lady tells me "ah mui, who said i wanted to cross the road" n den i had to bring her back again.
Watched the show wif 2 of my 1st 3 mths classmates. Supposed to b a class outing but ended up with only 3 of us... first time we 3 caught a movie together. We weren't even close frens. Baoying looks so nu ren wahaha n ban ban looks... the same. Funny thing was we took 3 seperate mrt lines home. The purple, the red, the green. It was nice. i dun regret going, too bad my Savage wasn't there though. Sch tmr sch tmr...
Some things r not meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home