Sunday, June 29, 2003

Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what u r.
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what u r.


I decided that if it is to b, it's not reallie up to me. heh. I will not fret. I'll just take things as it is. If i fail so b it. This holiday has been good. Not perfect, just good. I feel like i'm in the strolling mode. Strolling along, smelling the pretty lil' flowers, looking at the puffy clouds and listening to the birds. Savouring every bit of holiday atmosphere while it lasts.
I was studying at bk today wif dot. Sat at tt particular seat again n i got to experience, wad i call, "resort mood" again. It's when the sun peeks frm the clouds n shines on u. It's not the kind of blinding or scorching rays. It's the type of beam u see in those shows when a soul gets carried into heaven. Got it? No? Ok, it's the type of light that ET uses to beam u up it's UFO. Anyway, this particular moment is fleeting n can only b experienced at a certain spot. It reminds me of tranquility, serenity, n i feel blissful. I can almost imagine the God smiling at me. Lemme enjoy this while it lasts ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home