Wednesday, June 18, 2003

pretentious pretentious...
I studied at charm's hse today. Studying wif them is different. U don't feel tt hyped competitiveness or stressful atmosphere. The feeling of being egged on to work hard together rather than that of competing to see who studies faster or who completes their work first. I really hate it when pple strive so hard to beat their frens in acadamic work. Those who find glee in knowing tt their pals haven't completed their wrk when they have already done theirs. Those who constantly ask how much i've done so that they can beat me to it. Pple who freak like crazy cos they see another person studying. I really don't understand. Sometimes i get detect tt kinda vibe in pple.*frowns* It's damn disgusting. Maybe i'm over-sensitive. Maybe it's their motivational strength. My gosh.. here i am typing abt it n here comes this *toot* who examplifies wad i've been typing. Buzz off buzz off. I wonder wads up wif him. The last time he msged me was to ask me for my ao chi grades after lying to me abt his. I detest u man this is not the first time u lied. Now he's tellin me tt he saw his classmate studying n he got pressurised cos tt fren of his probably finished studying already. I wouldn't tell the whole world abt my pte conversations but this is just too sick. I haf to let it out. wads this, everything is so coincidental.

Lesson for today: Remember to empty the rubbish bin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home