Sunday, June 29, 2003

My original template is totally gone, I must have hit the delete button or something. Will have to figure out how n where to put the links and my tagboard. Grrr... No more tags for the time being =`( I seriously don't fancy html, it's like greek to me. I think i said this b4.
Tomorrow is the first paper GP!! Good luck everybody! ahh... aiya.. not supposed to be here today, not supposed to here yesterday. Itching to blog. Itching to chat. bleah. Don't really do much chatting either. Weird. Come to think of it, i've reallie wasted my youth on the computer. It's not the computer. I could b watching the tele now. bah. crazy. Either way i'd still b wasting my youth. I'll b MIA for the next week. *crosses fingers* I hope i can do it. bah. So don't miss me ok? No, i take tt back. Pls miss me ok? Anyway, if anyone of u who reads this needs me, u know where to find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home