Saturday, June 07, 2003

The look of love by Dusty Springfield
The look of love is in ur eyes, the look ur heart can't disguise.
The look of love is saying so much more than just words could eva say
What my heart has heard well it takes my breath away
i can hardly wait to hold u feel my arms around u
How long I haf waited, waited just to hold u now tt i've found u
You've got the look of love is in your eyes, the look tt time can't erase
Tonight, tonight would this b the start of many nights like this
Let's take a lover's vow n then seal it wif a kiss

I can hardly wait to hold u feel my arms ard u
How long I haf waited, waited just to hold u now tt i haf found u
Don't eva go.

I actuallie tried typing this twice but each time, i accidently hit the power switch on my keyboard when attempting to hit the delete button so i neva got to complete the entry. Finally here it is. Lost for words these few days so no blog entry.
SAT on sat is fun... Guess, shade, guess, shade... Felt like i was buying 4D, many many many slips of 4D. It's quite similar ain't it? Guess the winning no. for 4D, guess the answer for SAT... Wooo... rhymes or is it just me.
Went to amk ctrl for lunch wif char and wenyi too bad charm couldn't come.. fun. Ate green tea ice-cream frm kfc. It tasted like anlene milk. (I dun like anlene milk) So if u dun like anlene milk, don't try it. Walked ard. I'm gonna watch matrix reloaded.. woo~~ I hope. N i wanna watch Bruce Almighty... I gave up on Xmen2, I guess i'll catch it 2 yrs on the tele.
Holidays... no i mean study break just started... wee~ mug agl mug like crazy..jia you jia you! *waves pom poms*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home