Sunday, June 15, 2003

I heard a veri funnie conversation from a guy talking on his hp while i was in the bus. This was what i heard:
"I look terrible today...The top of my face...Above my forehead.. Ya. my hair. N my cheeks r sagging (*rolls my eyes*). Maybe i shld cast a glamour spell on me (what??!!!) but then i'll still look ugly blah blah blah.." I was luffing like mad inside. For your info, the guy was not bad, sure he's not drop-dead-gorgeous but he looks fine to me lor. I can't believe what he said. Guys can b so vain heh. Oh and i saw my pri 4 classmate, he didn't recognise me but i recognised him all right. I can't remember his name though. He's soooo tall now! He used to be like way shorter. Even shorter than me. I feel like some auntie exclaiming "wah.. ur boy grow so tall liao ah." haha kinda weird. Seemed like he suddenly changed so much and i failed to realise that i would probably have changed alot too. How fast time, surrounding, people change without me noticing. I have changed without me noticing.
Today i went to the arcade to look for my bro, n i saw a mum guiding her lil kid(ard 5?) at a game. The game was 2 babies fighting (seen it?). I was kinda shocked, isn't this encouraging violence? I mentioned that i watched matrix rite? It's quite violent too dun ya think. He just walks in n guns everyone down. Would that lil boy would grow up to think tt violence is acceptable? Overprotecting is also not a viable option really. So what happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home