Friday, June 13, 2003

Here's a photo i've been looking for, it's a picture of the boy next door.
And i loved him more than words could say, neva knew it till he moved away.
Faded pictures in my scrapbk, just thought i'd take one more look.
And recall when we were all in the neighbourhood.


I meant to study. But i didn't.
I meant to keep awake. But i didn't.
I meant to not feel this way. But i still do.
I meant to b better. But i wasn't.
I meant to do so many things.
Maybe i just wasn't meant to.

We're all here but yet we dun seem to notice the presence.
I feel tt it's all fiction. Make believe. Yet, making believe works for me. Sometimes i need escape, this is my best alternative.
I'm not an unhappy person. I have no reason to be. I dunno why. I dunno what.
Dreams r amazing. It threads all my thoughts, my feelings, my fears, my experiences and comes out in an entirely new plot.
I had a dream last night. I remember snippets of it, quite awful i must say. I dunno what happened but i still remember the crying. The blurring of my vision, the dread. Funnily, i hope i dream it again. I want to know what happens. part II?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home