Friday, June 20, 2003

Day 6
I decided to b good to myself today n eat rice for dinner. Yesterday was sushi, the day b4 was cup noodles not filling, shld stop eating junk. I couldn't sleep last night. After i went offline, i was reading this book n it made me tear like crazy. Tuedays wif Morrie by Mitch Albom, great book about life. It isn't sad really, just couldn't help it. So I spent the day with swollen eyes. I was suppose to meet Char at 9am, do u think i will wake up at 9am after sleeping so late? She didn't, so i got a morning call at 7.30am. I admit i'm a habitual latecomer. I'm really really sorry to all the sweeties who had to wait for me. Back to the topic, she woke me up alright but the thing is i accidently went back to sleep. Really.. it was an accident. The next time i opened my eyes was to her sms at 9.40. It screamed, "Where r u?! I'm alone here n i feel like an idiot." or something like tt. I didn't take my own sweet time to leave the house k, i just wasn't in a hurry tts all, was all groggy. =P She smsed me to get sweets ard 10 and i let slip abt the mentos being frm my fridge. So she found out i was still at home n screamed at me again. Too used to it.

Today's lesson goes to anyone who needs to wake tabbie up. From the wise words of Char(oh, she'll b so delighted if she knew i called her wise) : "Next time i'm calling u at every 15min intervals!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home