Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Day 3
Woken up by the sound of rain drumming on the windows. Yes!!! I closed them muaaahaaha. Lesson learnt. Brushed my gigi n proceeded to feed the fishy. Thought i'd feed it pieces of prawn today instead of the live fishes. Using a toothpick stabbed (so violet huh) into one of the pieces n dangled it over the fish tank "come get it fishy". Bad move. With a swish of it's tail it swam over, erm leaped(??) and bit my hand!!! AHhhhhh!!! Stupid fish stupid fish. Now i know it's teeth cuts into flesh. Lesson for today:Never put ur hand into the fish tank.
Went back to st nicks. bah, forgot to bring my specs along. Weeee missed the environment. Air is fresher, surroundings are greener and cooler, canteen is bigger, more spacious and haf 2 crappy jrs wif me. I saw sn, hao jiu bu jian, braces summore. Went down for snco prac. Not bad... Seems like alot of pple. Their set piece sounds abit disturbing to me. A too-noisy-for comfort piece...yes this is coming frm a person who creates alot of noise. My tcher-in-charge gave me the bu shuang face again. bleah. Fine, I'm not back to visit u. snco jia you for syf~

Today is my parents' birthday... So cool to have their birthday's on the same day. But they're not here, n i haven't got them any pressies yet =/ Wonder how they're doing. Must b having fun. tsk tsk.
Happy bdae mama n papa!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home